Date: 22–24 March 2022
Venue: Dubai Exhibition Centre, Hall 2A South
Without water, life cannot be sustained, and factors such as population growth, increased urbanisation, and climate change all contribute to a lack of freshwater resources. A particularly acute challenge for arid and semi-arid regions, water scarcity can impact all aspects of sustainable development.
The Conference will bring together international experts working in industry, academia, and government. to share expertise, form partnerships, and discover solutions in the field of water resource management. With the participation of international water scientists, engineers, experts, academics, policy makers, and industry members, this conference will serve as the largest international gathering of water specialists in 2022.
Covering both technical and policy-focused topics, the two-day conference program will comprise plenary presentations, oral presentations and poster sessions showcasing recent innovations and research findings across the following themes:
- Socio-Economic Water Studies – Governance, Pricing, Policy, and Regulation
- Advanced Technologies in Water Resources Management – Large Scale Water Management, ASR, MAR, Hydroinformatics
- Climate Change and Water Resources Resilience – Risk management, Water Conservation, Provisioning
- Non-Conventional Water Resources Development and Management – Desalination, Water Recycling, Water Reuse
- Water Resources Sustainability – SDGs, Water-Food-Energy Nexus, Social and Economic Growth, and Environmental Sustainability in Arid Regions
- Water Resources and Hydrological Processes – Rainwater harvesting, Flash Flood Prediction and Management
- Karst and Coastal Zone Management and Water Resources
- Water Quality Management
- Spatial Technology, GIS, and Remote Sensing in Water Resources
Key dates and information:
- Abstracts submission: 1 December 2021
- Notice of acceptance of abstracts: 15 December 2021
- Early bird registration: 31 December 2021
- Final conference agenda: 10 February 2022
- Registration closes: 23 March 2022
- Conference dates: 22-24 March 2022
- A full registration to the conference will support a maximum of 2 abstracts/full-length papers
- Interactive workshops and technology showcase included in program
For more information or to register, visit the event website.
*This conference is being held as part of the World Expo in Dubai and is delivered in collaboration with the Goyder Institute for Water Research and the South Australian Department of Environment and Water.
Date: 22–24 March 2022 Venue: Dubai Exhibition Centre, Hall 2A South Without water, life cannot be sustained, and factors such as population growth, increased urbanisation, and climate change all contribute to a lack of freshwater resources. A particularly acute challenge for arid and semi-arid regions, water scarcity can impact all aspects of sustainable development. The […]Dubai Exhibition Centre, Hall 2A South email@example.com