Guiding considerations for AWP-funded activities reflect:
- The development outcomes described in our Vision and Mission
- Australia’s unique experiences and expertise in managing water scarcity and climatic extremes
- Engagement by a cross-section of water management and use sub-sectors, and International and Australian Partners
- Australia’s strategic interests across the Indo-Pacific region
- Strategic choices that offer productive long-term engagement and relationship building
We work in collaboration with International Partners in aid-eligible countries in South Asia, South-East Asia, East Asia and the Pacific, and with other Indo-Pacific countries on a selective basis.