COP27 Resilience Hub
The Resilience Hub is an inclusively built virtual and physical space that aims to mobilise greater levels of ambition and action on building resilience to climate change. It serves as the home to the Race to Resilience campaign at COP, representing over 1,500 non-state actors taking action on resilience around the world. More details are available on the Resilience Hub webpage.
AWP at the Resilience Hub
Wednesday 16 November, 9–10:30am UTC/GMT+2
Storytelling series: Indigenous peoples perspectives on natural resources management
This session will provide a platform for diverse voices include Indigenous perspectives to share their strong ethic of stewardship of natural resources. By doing so, it will draw attention to the considerable work being done in this space and possibilities within national and global climate action.
- Phil Duncan, Senior Indigenous Water Leader, Kamilaroi
- Ursula Rakova, Community Leader, Tulele Peisa Incorporated
- Safaira Tagivuni – General Secretary, Soqosoqo Vakamarama (Women Forum), Lau Province in the Fiji Islands
- Sonia Cooper, Yorta Torta Woman
- Dr Virginia Marshall – Indigenous Fellow, Australian National University
- Hon Karlene Maywald – South Australia Water Ambassador
More information on COP27
For information on other sessions we’re involved in, return to the UN FCCC COP27 Event page.