AWP continues to support the Australia-India Water Dialogue. This third episode coincides with the Australia India Business Exchange (AIBX) 2021 virtual Sustainable Infrastructure Forum.
AIBX is the Australian Government’s flagship trade and investment promotion program for India. The India Business Mission will be held virtually across five streams—infrastructure, education, resources, agriculture and health—between 29 September and 1 October 2021, coinciding with a potential visit by the Hon Dan Tehan MP, Australian Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment, to India.
Session 3: Opportunities in multilateral funded water projects in India
Date: 30 September 2021, 10.00–11.45am (IST) / 2.30–3.45pm (AEST)
Venue: Online (VFairs Platform – can join through Zoom/CISCO WebEx)
- Mr Rory Hunter, Australian Water Partnership – Moderator
- Dr Anju Gaur, Senior Water Resource Specialist (TBC)
- Mr Lance Gore, Principal Portfolio Management Specialist, Asian Development Bank
- Briefing on multilateral water projects in India
- Upcoming international consulting and goods opportunities
- Collaboration opportunity in capacity development and pilot projects
Participants: Australian water companies, including AWP and Australia India Water Centre members. AWP partners are being invited to submit their expression of interest to attend.
Cost: Free (registration mandatory)
Mr Vinod Kumar
Director – Cleantech (Water, Environment & Renewable Energy)
Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
B2B meetings facilitated by Austrade & Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), following the week starting on 4 & 11 October 2021.