Considering the magnitude of problems related to Water Management, Sedimentation, Flooding and Pollution in rivers experienced across India, the Consulting Engineers Association of India (CEAI) will be organising a seminar on ‘River Action Plan, Flood Management and Basin Development’ on 27th & 28th July 2018 at Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, New Delhi.
The objective of this seminar is to bring together all stakeholders to consider a holistic approach, discuss the challenges and opportunities and make recommendations to the Government.
- Policymakers and Regulators
- River Basin and Flood Management Authorities (Centre and States)
- Pollution Control Boards
- Urban Municipal Bodies / Water Supply Boards
- Planners / Designers / Consultants / Engineers / Contracting Companies
- Project Promoters / Financing Bodies / Multi Lateral Development Banks
- FIDIC Mas / International Consultants and Water Agencies
- Vendors & Supplies
For more information, visit https://ceai.org.in/events/seminar-on-river-action-plan-flood-management-and-basin-development/