Multi Hazard Risk Assessment for the State of Jammu and Kashmir
Calling for Expressions of Interest for:
Consultancy Services for carrying out Multi Hazard Risk Assessment for the State of Jammu and Kashmir. This is part of the World Bank funded (US$ 250 million) Jhelum and Tawi Flood Recovery Project.
The objective of the consultancy is to support the Government of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) and establish appropriate scientific methods for assessing the hazard, risk and vulnerability, and establish the risk assessment platform to enable stakeholders in formulating risk reduction plans, strategies and informed choices on the investments.
- The firm should be in consulting business at least for the last five (5) years (in the case of JV, all the members shall satisfy the requirement).
- The firm shall be financially sound with an average annual turnover of more than US$ 5,000,000 during the previous three (3) years (in case of JV, each partner shall at least satisfy 25% of the requirement and the lead partner shall satisfy at least 50% of the requirement with all partners satisfying 100% of the requirement).
- The firms should have a track record of successfully completing at least two (2) similar assignments during the previous seven (7) years.
- Availability of skills among key staff in the disciplines of scientific multi-hazard risk assessment studies, disaster risk mitigation and preparedness planning or strategy development including policy and operational issues, seismology, geology, hydrology, vulnerability assessment, climatology, economics, GIS, statistics, surveys, etc. (in case of JV all partners combined shall satisfy 100% requirement).
Documents to be submitted for EOI:
- Capability statements
- Project description sheets of similar projects taken up in the past (project brief, name of the client, approximate value of the project and tenure)
- Brief CVs of key experts available with the firm
- Last three years financial statements
- In case of JV/consortium, a letter of association
For more information, please see the tender details at jktenders.gov.in.
Submit online at www.jktenders.gov.in with the subject “Consultancy Services for carrying out Multi Hazard Risk Assessment for the State of Jammu and Kashmir”, or by hard copy containing all relevant documentation to: Director Technical
Project Management Unit, JTFRP Hotel Rachna, Opposite Nehru Park Old Boulevard Road, Dalgate, Srinagar, J&K-190001.
Submissions close: 17:00 (IST) on Tuesday 20 June 2017
For more information
Water & Environment – South Asia
Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
1/50 G, Shanti Path, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India
T +91 11 4575 6226 | F +91 11 4149 4491 | M +91 98100 84028
[email protected] | www.austrade.gov.au