Partner Webinar: India Update
Friday 7 April
Presenter: Vijay Kumar, Austrade New Delhi
Presentation Slides 1,076kb
AWP partners were provided with an update on Australian public and private sector engagement in India.
- National Hydrology Project (US$1 billion, World Bank) – An update on AWP involvement and expected tenders and timing
- Climate Resilient Agriculture in Maharashtra (US$500K) – An update on this evolving project
- Jhelum and Tawi Flood Recovery Project (US$250 million).
Plus the following projects in the pipeline:
- National Groundwater Improvement Project (US$1 billion)
- Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project Phase II (US$1 billion)
- Assam Flood Management Plan (US$250 million).
The Q&A session begins at 35 mins into the video.
For more information:
Water & Environment – South Asia
Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
T +91 11 4575 6226
E [email protected]
About Vijay Kumar:
Vijay Kumar is a water and environment specialist working with the Australian Trade Commission, Government of Australia. He is an alumni of the Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) and has been actively working in the water and environment sector for more than 9 years. He has been instrumental in bringing many water and waste water management expertise and treatment technologies from Australia to the South Asian market. He works closely with the Australian water and environment industry and advises on business entry strategies, strategic partnerships and collaborations in South Asia.
Vijay has been instrumental in increasing collaborations within the water sector at government-to-government level between Australia and India. He has represented the Australian Trade Commission at various industry and government forums and has been a speaker on various online conferences and seminars on water and waste water.