Opportunities in India via World Bank: Uttar Pradesh
Calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Project: Uttar Pradesh Water Sector Restructuring Project (UPWSRP) Phase II
Consultancy Services for Design and Development of Model Conjunctive Wateruse Plan (CWP) and Aquifer Management Plan (AMP) towards Integrated Water use Planning in Parts of Fatehpur district under UPWSRP–Phase II.
Scope of services:
The main objective of this study is to map the web, groundwater aquifer system and surface water resources & irrigation system to quantify the surface water and groundwater resource potential and prepare sustainable aquifer management and conjunctive use plan based on computer modelling approaches towards development of an actionable proposal for implementing integrated water resource management programme for the study area. The scope of services would include:
- Baseline assessment including collection and analysis of secondary data/maps. Procurement of digitised toposheets and satellite images.
- Construction of slim boreholes up to 450m.
- Long duration pumping/parameter tests.
- Water quality monitoring.
- Reduced level survey.
- Gamma ray borehole logging on existing tube wells.
- Infiltration/recharge studies.
- Develop GIS thematic layers.
- Design & development of Aquifer Management Plan (AMP).
- Design & development of Conjunctive Water use Plan (CWP).
- Modelling studies.
- Running the model and technical backup for two years.
- Should have over ten (10) years of experience in the field of hydrogeological studies, groundwater planning/management, preparation of aquifer mapping, conjunctive water use plan and modelling studies of such plans.
- Should have at least three (3) years experience during the last ten (10) years in the field as mentioned in the point above.
- Minimum average financial turnover of AUD$6 million or equivalent in last five (5) years, i.e. 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17.
- Availability of core staff related to proposed works and managerial experience to independently manage the study.
Duration of the assignment: 30 months + 2 additional years for support.
Documents to be submitted for EOI:
- Capability documents.
- Brief of similar projects done in last ten (10) years (at least three).
- Brief CVs of the key experts.
- Summary of the last three (3) years financial statements (to reflect that the firm/organisation turnover is AUD$6 million or more).
- In the case of entering into a JV or association, a letter of association.
Further Details: UPWSRP-II EOI
Submissions close: 3:00 p.m. (IST) on Wednesday, 24 May 2017
TO: Director Ground Water Department, UP
Office of the Director
Project Implementation Cell
A-2/39, Vishal Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh, India
T: +91 0522-2302804 | E: email@example.com
For more information or identification of a local partner, please contact:
Vijay Kumar | Water & Environment – South Asia
Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
1/50 G, Shanti Path, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India
T +91 11 4575 6226 | F +91 11 4149 4491 | M +91 98 1008 4028
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.austrade.gov.au