Enviss and EnrgiStream are water technology and consulting engineering companies based in Melbourne. Developing solutions for the treatment and management of polluted water ranging from stormwater, polluted ground and surface water, industrial process discharge/waste water, polluted water from construction and mining activities through to the treatment of sewage.
Enviss designs and manufactures a range of water treatment systems from passive Water Sensitive Urban Design schemes (WSUD) to fully automated water treatment plants. The company’s products and services have been adopted by Australia’s leading construction and infrastructure companies, major utilities, local and State governments and are currently being installed in municipalities throughout Australia, China and India.
EnrgiStream’s System converts sewage, wastewater and solid waste to renewable energy, potable water and fertiliser utilising forward osmosis membrane technology.
The System allows for a wide scope of applications around the world, ranging from wastewater treatment plants that become net energy generators through to industrial wastewater, mining wastewater, ship board waste water and landfill leachate treatment.
Enviss offers a range of products and services from concept assessment, development of recommendations, water management plans and detailed designs for treatment systems.
Standard products include:
• envissSentinel™ in-ground filtration pit system;
• ensepBioSentinel™ sewage and waste water treatment and recycling systems;
• end of pipe stormwater filtration pit systems for high flow applications;
• stormwater filtration grates to protect drainage systems from gross pollutants;
• tree surround grates for incorporation into WSUD precinct developments;
• mobile containerised water treatment plants for construction site and specific water treatment applications;
• enrgiStream™ advanced organic wastewater treatment process.