GHD is a global professional service firm with over 8,500 staff located in Australia, Asia, Middle East, New Zealand, UK, USA, Chile and Canada. Although operating in five markets in the infrastructure industry, water was the original and remains the largest part of the practice. Services include engineering, architecture, environment, economics, policy and R&D. Visit www.ghd.com – for corporate GHD overview information.
GHD experience related to the areas relevant to AWP include:
- Economic and financial evaluations (business case development, tariff pricing models, Funding).
- Economic regulation, policy and strategy (analysis and strategic planning).
- Corporate governance and operations (compliance and structure).
- Active involvement with academia through committees and in-kind commitments to R&D, e.g. The Australian Water Recycling CoE, National Centre of Excellence for Desalination, CRC for Water Sensitive Cities.
- Urban and rural water planning, design and implementation of cost-effective solutions.
- Water resource management from catchment to tap.
- Leakage assessment modernisation of urban networks and irrigation systems.
- Catchment and river management – hydraulic and quality.
- Innovation, commercialisation, R&D advisory.
GHD’s Indo-Pacific experience includes the successful completion of projects and studies in the region over the last 40 years. We work collaboratively and partner with the private sector, donor agencies and government departments, including ADB, WB and DFAT Australian aid. We have a permanent office in the Philippines and Papua New Guinea.