I have 18 years of experience in the water resources management sector, having worked at all levels of government and with the private sector, academia, non-government organizations and at the local community level in Australia and South-east Asia. Over the past 8 years I have had contracts mostly with the ADB and the World Bank. Relevant experiences include:
• Co-managing the preparation of the Cambodia National Water Sector Review.
• Supporting the preparation of Viet Nam National Water Sector Review.
• Preparation of the Cambodian Water and Irrigation Public Expenditure Review.
• Assisting preparation of the Cambodia Strategic Irrigation Framework for the Irrigation
• Overseeing the preparation of the first river basin plans and the establishment of river
basin committees in Lao PDR and Cambodia, supporting the preparation the new Lao
PDR water law and water related regulations in Lao PDR, Cambodia and Viet Nam.
Currently I am a member of the World Bank team assisting the implementation of the Mekong IWRM project, working directly the water Ministries of Cambodia, Lao PDR and Viet Nam. In Australia I was previously the manager of the National Water Commission Water Resources Planning Section for 5 years, and have held various senior positions in water Ministries of State Governments in Australia.