About Water Loss and Pressure Management
The Water Loss and Pressure Management Pty Ltd team have extensive experience in the implementation of successful non-revenue management projects in Australia and around the world (Pacific and South East Asia countries).
The partners, who have extensive experience in running water utilities worldwide, are actively involved in the IWA Water Loss Task Force and use the latest international “best practice” methodologies and approaches. Recent projects implemented are:
- Gold Coast Water – Water Loss and Pressure Management Project – establishment of 69 Pressure Management Zones.
- Logan Water – Water Loss and Pressure Management Project – establishment of 47 Pressure Management Zones.
- Rous Water: Bulk Meter Audit and Regional Water Loss Management for the Constituent Councils.
- Kelantan, Malaysia: Creation of 40 DMAs. Three years Technical Assistance project.
- Queensland Urban Utilities: 350Km Leak Detection Survey and 3,500 Valve Sounding project.
- Tonga, NRW Technical Assistance.
- Samoa: NRW Expert. Thirteen months Technical Assistance project.
- American Samoa: NRW Expert. Seven months Technical Assistance project.
- Cook Island (TMV), Investigation and Survey for Customer Side Leakage.
- Muswellbrook Shire Council, 170km leak detection survey and water fittings GPS coordinates survey and validation.
- Mackay Regional Council, three years contract to perform leak detection survey.
- Sydney Water, NSW: four years contract to perform 22,000Km leak detection survey.
- Water Corporation, WA: three years contract to perform 6,000Km leak detection survey.
The Water Loss and Pressure Management team provides a unique service which covers all aspects of planning and water loss engineering, but also works actively with clients on the operational works required to deliver the savings and benefits available through the implementation of water demand management projects.