World Bank funded EOI: Bihar Embankment Asset Management System (EAMS) Model
This is part of the National Hydrology Project funded by the World Bank. The consultant would develop a generalised model for Bihar Embankment Asset Management System (EAMS) which will accommodate all modules already developed and to be developed in future, by reusing or modifying the existing Kosi and Bagmatir River EAMS. The objective of the consultancy is to prepare a comprehensive framework for EAMS for River Basins in Bihar state in general and to develop specific EAMS for river Gandak.
Scope of Work:
- Obtain all relevant data on Gandak basin, its embankments and other critical physical assets from the concerned departments
- Prepare inventory of the assets and classification of the assets based on actual field visits with photographs
- Design and develop a GIS based EAMS with functional modules
- Develop users’ manual, technical reference and training modules
- Provide a master EAMS to be replicated for other river basins
The consulting firm should have at least 5 years of experience in the meteorological sector and have experience of one similar project to develop GIS Based EAMS for flood and drainnage works.
Average annual turnover of AUD 1.2 million in last three years.
List of documents to be submitted with EOI:
- Capability documents
- Brief CV of key staff
- Summary of similar projects undertaken in the past
- Summary of last three years financials
Deadline: Tuesday 19 June 2018
Contact and Address for Submission
Flood Management Improvement Support Centre
2nd Floor, Jal Sansadhan Bhawan
For more information, visit http://fmis.bih.nic.in/tenders.html
AWP South Asia Representative
T: +91 98 9140 3009